Monday, May 28, 2012

DROP AND GIVE ME 20


The best thing to happen since platforms and weave is Wasteland getting an online shop. Like it's the first place I run to when I go to SF for those insane vintage finds. It's also where I got the above shorts and romper. So I was beyond happy to share with you a discount code for 20% off courtesy of Wasteland for anything in the store. Everyone needs a little Wasteland in their life, right?

Just go to shopwasteland.com, pick out all the good shizz, then enter WASTEDVIRGIN20 in the discount code box and BOOSH 20 frickin' percent off! Ugh why are you still here...seriously GO.

Offer ends June 2nd!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

7 comments:

Tinacious Me said...

thanks for the code! you look amazing!
Tina @ www.tinacious.me

DaFashionFreak said...

I love this look. You head piece is adorable!

DaFashionFreak said...

I love this look. You head piece is adorable!

Rhea Dillon said...

This is great thanks for the code, I also have 20% off jewellery by Love, Always for anyone who comes to my blog :)

xx
leather-clouds.blogspot.com

Berna B. said...

you rock!

http://bernabozkurt.com/

Kim said...

OMG Thank you so much for posting this! your style is rad and I'm really glad I found your blog. Check it every day :)

trouble.in.paradise said...

omg you have the most amazing style!! your blog is deffs one of my top favs atm. you ahve a new follower from australia :)xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...